unleashthegeek


Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Inoue Mao
Anmitsu Hime 2





2009 New Year 2-hour Drama
Fuji TV Anmitsu Hime 2

Comment from Mao-chan

I'm really happy that the Anmitsu family can gather together again and it'll be fun.
I'll do my best to show off a cooler sword fight than the one before as the tomboy princess !
It will be a drama that will bring smiles to everyone in the family in the New Year, so look forward to it !

<真央ちゃんからのメッセージ>
また、あんみつファミリーが集合できるなんて、すごく嬉しくて楽しみです。
おてんば姫として、前回よりもカッコイイ殺陣がお見せ出来るよう頑張ります!
新年早々、家族皆が笑顔になれる作品なので、お楽しみに!!

Labels:




On Thursday, November 13, 2008 6:44:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Arigato na!

 

On Friday, November 14, 2008 4:53:00 AM, Blogger unleashthegeek wrote...

I've yet to watch the first one though. A swordfight eh ? Everytime I hear that, I think... insult sword fighting ! heh nevermind, you're welcome (^^)ノ

 

On Sunday, November 16, 2008 3:06:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Haha, actually I haven't watched the first one yet either. Really bad engrishy softsubs only recently have become available though. I know there was swordfighting in the first SP but you gotta keep in mind that this is a comedy jidaigeki :) lol what do you mean by insult sword fighting?

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main