unleashthegeek


Saturday, August 30, 2008

Ai Ai Gasa




Okada Junichi and Aoi Yu. These two are dating and had history? Pretty odd pair.


Grumpy keeps telling me,"Gimme some dirt on Massu!" This is reportedly him but I don't see it.


A paparazzi shot... of a married couple ヽ(。_゜)ノ When I heard Sousuke Takaoka got married, I actually had no idea who Miyazaki Aoi was. I only thought, there goes that cute fella from Battle Royale.


Labels:




On Sunday, August 31, 2008 1:25:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

v roku san!!! he's my next fav after ryo, shun, & junpei.... my list is too long? lol. i forgot toma haha

that can't be massu... we need clear headshots~ heh

 

On Sunday, August 31, 2008 10:25:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

you had no idea who Miyazaki Aoi was?^^ haha..poor girl but lucky in a sense..

oohh...that guy don't look much like Massu..grumpy is right, gotta get a clearer headshot.^^

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main