unleashthegeek


Thursday, August 28, 2008

Shun wins MTV Student Voice Award



Sponichi 27th August 2008



"Teacher by negative example" Oguri Shun's reserved 'yell' to students

The award ceremony for celebrities chosen by students, the "MTV Student Voice Awards" was held in Tokyo on the 26th. Actor Oguri Shun (26) attended the event. He won in the Actor category for the 2nd consecutive year. When requested for a 'yell' by the students, Shun who left high school without finishing, humbly send out his message,"It's better not to quit being a student halfway through like me. There are times when I think it would have been better had I studied more. I think everyone, too, should go on and study properly."



"反面教師"小栗旬が控えめに学生エール

学生に支持される著名人を表彰する「MTVストゥーデント・ボイス・アワード」の授賞式が26日都内で行われ、俳優の小栗旬(25)が出席した。男優部門を2年連続で受賞。学生へのエールを求められ「途中でストゥーデントを辞めてしまった僕みたいにならない方がいい」と自身が高校を中退しているため、控えめにあいさつ。「もっと勉強しておけばよかったと思うことがある。みんなもちゃんと勉強しておいた方がいいと思う」とメッセージを送った。
http://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment/news/2008/08/27/07.html

Labels:




On Friday, August 29, 2008 8:25:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

he didn't finish high school?! that's very baaaddd of him!anyway, I'm so happy he won again..gosh, geek. It's been a year since I've started stalking you here ^^ this award reminds me of it..hehe

 

On Saturday, August 30, 2008 2:52:00 AM, Blogger unleashthegeek wrote...

Eh really ? Did I post on this last year ? I remember you first left a comment on Hanadan heh heh....

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main