unleashthegeek


Sunday, June 13, 2010

Jutta Yuki Blog
At Last & Finally


12th June 2010


At last the World Cup is here~

A soccer festival once every 4 years

I always enjoy it

People always ask me
"Brazil or Japan, which team do you support?"

Both countries of course [laugh]

What if they were in the finals?

Still both countries [laugh]

And

Finally, crank-in for drama Mioka

I can't get into the details, but
It's been a nerve-wrecking and exciting first day

For the next 3 months I'll do my best while having fun,
Mioka,
Do watch it m(__)m

For today too, much appreciated & thank you

By the way, the first episode airs 10 July♪ Yoroshiku ne~

~


Yay finally a Kiba drama :)

Labels: ,




On Tuesday, June 15, 2010 3:13:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Yay~~~~~~~~~~~ A new drama for Kiba-chan~~~ *jumps*


Thanks for sharing this news ^^V

 

On Tuesday, June 15, 2010 11:50:00 AM, Anonymous Jen wrote...

Awwhh..I've been waiting for a post on him for the longest time XD

Thanx for this, can't wait for his new drama

 

On Monday, June 21, 2010 5:39:00 AM, Anonymous princess_jime wrote...

I'm all for Chile, the football Cinderella XD (heck, if I didn't root for them dad would disown me LOL)

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main