unleashthegeek


Sunday, May 23, 2010

Mayumi Sada Pregnant with Second Child



From her blog:

To all the fans who are always watching warmly over me

There's news from me

I'm currently pregnant with my second child, angel-chan is quickly growing in my belly

I'm ecstatic beyond words

I'll continue to be a devoted mother and a career woman everyday

To everyone, I thank you for your support, yoroshiku onegaishimasu

I hope to have many children ★


Congratulations, Shizuka-san!!


Labels:




On Monday, May 24, 2010 6:24:00 AM, Anonymous Jodie wrote...

awww, yeah congrats to her :):):)

 

On Monday, May 24, 2010 3:00:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

congratulations to mayumi sada!! =) Hope for Hiro-san (EXILE) to find a match soon and have a family too~ ^^

 

On Monday, May 24, 2010 3:37:00 PM, Anonymous Jen wrote...

Shizuka-chan!! omedetou! oh my, lucky for her kids for having sucha pretty mum.

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main