unleashthegeek


Monday, January 04, 2010

Bloody Monday 2
Cast Comment: Miura Haruma


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

'Bloody Monday' was the first time that I played a lead role, it was a strong piece of work and I'm glad to be able to participate in it again. I'll do my best to show how the main character Fujimaru, as well as Miura Haruma, has grown.

I think viewers from the last season, and also those watching for the first time, will enjoy this production. In the drama 'Bloody Monday', my character Takagi Fujimaru is up against national terrorism. Who's the real enemy? What's their agenda? It's a continuous flurry of heart-pumping developments, and I myself am looking forward to them.

Working together with the staff and cast in filming, I'd like this drama to be one that goes beyond everyone's imagination every week. Please look forward to it!

Labels: , ,




On Wednesday, December 08, 2010 6:46:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Hi, glom me on lisachu

http://foro.sof2go.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=50245 forums.nicemuscle.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=117625

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main