unleashthegeek


Saturday, January 02, 2010

Hiroki Narimiya Blog
Happy New Year


1st January 2010 17:34

A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

The me from last year
I've already forgotten about him [laugh]

Next, next line, next!

This year
It's the 10th year anniversary for Narimiya Hiroki

Even though it's the 10th anniversary
It doesn't feel that way
It seems like only 1 year has passed

For this year too,
douzo yoroshiku onegaishimasu

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Narimiya Hiroki

31st December 2009 18:28

2009.12.31.
We're leaving this year behind
In about 5 hours...

Before the celebrations
I'll look back at the year

I had chances to meet many of you this year
Until then things were kept in me

Whenever there's any work or events,
you are there to support me

I am really really grateful

For having this type of year
It's my treasure
Above all, I am happy

This year too
There were new developments

A friend got married
And there was a parting from a close friend too

Honestly
I can't really sort this year out yet
It's not easy to put it into words

Anyway
I did my best this year with a smile

Thank you

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This has been Narimiya.

Labels:




Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main