unleashthegeek


Thursday, December 31, 2009

Ayaka at Kouhaku




At 11:15pm, Ayaka (22) who will take an indefinite break from her singing career appeared on stage at NHK's 60th Kouhaku Uta Gassen. Wearing a red dress, she addressed viewers before her performance.

"For me, singing is an essential part of life. For all of you who have always supported my singing and music, I will put my feelings of gratitude to you with this song."

With that, she sang her hit song 'Minna Sora no Shita'. Announcer Abe Wataru wished her the best and said,"I hope you return to this stage again someday." Actor Nishida Toshiyuki who is serving as a judge said as he wiped a tear away,"I'm tearing up. The power of songs is the power of life."

31st December 2009 23:28



http://sankei.jp.msn.com/entertainments/music/091231/msc0912312329018-n1.htm
Ayaka@Kouhaku from kinshidouga.

My favourite song from Ayaka.


Labels:




On Friday, January 01, 2010 12:37:00 AM, Blogger grumpy wrote...

Anything I hear about Ayaka makes me want to cry!

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main