unleashthegeek


Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Yamada Ryosuke lands first lead role in drama series

Yamada Ryosuke lands first lead role in drama series 'Hidarime Tantei EYE'
18th November 2009


Yamada Ryosuke (16) from Hey!Say!JUMP will play his first lead role in a drama that will start airing next January (Saturdays at 9) on Nippon Television.

'Hidarime Tantei EYE' was aired as a tanpatsu in October. Yamada plays a junior high school student (Tanaka Ainosuke) who receives a corneal transplant from his elder brother. He then starts getting flashes from the new eye that led him to face off against a criminal organization.

Yamada commented,"I was very happy when I knew that I was to play Ainosuke again. I hope to make filming go smoothly with the help of the other actors. When I read the script and get to the unexpected endings, I think "I was tricked!". This time the stories will develop towards more unpredictable conclusions. I hope everyone will accompany Ainosuke as he gets embroiled in more cases and mysteries!"

Yokoyama Yu (28) and Ishihara Satomi (22) will also return.

http://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/091118/gng0911180506000-n1.htm
http://www.ntv.co.jp/eye/
Hidarime Tantei EYE Dramawiki

Labels:




On Wednesday, November 18, 2009 10:48:00 AM, Anonymous grumpy wrote...

Yokoyama Yu! Hahahahha

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main