unleashthegeek


Thursday, November 19, 2009

Inoue Mao
Mayu Blog


11th November 2009

The Hot Kiss

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This guy is kissing me

Who is it!?

That's what you're thinking ne

I'll make an introduction to all of you here

In fact...

This person...

Is someone...

Important to me...

My childhood friend!

"I watched Boku Kimi!" he mailed me

Although he's my childhood friend,
it's nothing like the relationship between Mayu and Takuma

We were in the same elementary and junior high school

Even now when he sees me on TV, he'll contact me.

Anyway, this guy and another one of our close friends are looking into forming 'The Department of Japanese Film Society', or something like that

Actually, it's formed already, but...

I've yet to participate, I'm a ghost member

I got a kiss from that friend.

If it's something like a panel, I think it might be a bit difficult

But, I'm really grateful to have a friend who always supports me

The existence of friends make me look forward to my activities

I'm filled with thoughts like "I'll do my best too!!"

Thank you very much

From now on, I feel that I'll be thankful to have an important friend.

A friend is the treasure of a lifetime.

Everyone, treasure your friends too ne.

Aww someone left this comment on that post - 'Mao-chan, for you to still be friends with someone from your childhood till now, it shows that you're really yasashii (gentle/kind/affectionate)ne.'

Of course all we care about is how yasashiiiii she is with MatsuJun (>8<)

Labels: ,




On Thursday, November 19, 2009 11:19:00 PM, Anonymous MoonLight wrote...

So sweet Mao. Thanks grumpy for the blog.

 

On Friday, November 20, 2009 10:34:00 PM, Anonymous silvergate08 wrote...

yes she is really yasashii! remember in ANS he asked the gelato guy hehehe. thanks for posting this

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main