unleashthegeek


Saturday, October 03, 2009

Hiroki Narimiya Blog
27 Sep & 28 Sep


27th September 2009 01:04
The Sign of Autumn

Yesterday
For a project
A sampling session


With Mos Burger

After that,
drama rehearsal

It ended quite early
With the cast members
I went to eat ramen

A cast member
Is a regular customer of this ramen shop

Though it's already autumn
Why is it still so warm everyday?

The other day
I saw this at filming location

A sign of autumn


Cluster amaryllis

In flower language, "Till the day we meet again"
That's what they say

Seems like a lonesome flower

By the way, cluster amaryllis is poisonous

So children should stay away from it

What kind of autumn will it be for everyone?

Well then

This has been Narimiya.



28th September 2009 21:12
Betrayal

There's an event covering for today

The ban has been lifted
Announcement of "Streaming News Flash"


My role
A TV station's part-time assistant director


There are many secrets in the drama
I don't think I can reveal much about my role [laugh]

There's no pre-established harmony
Leading up to the underplot

Up till now, I've never worked under this style

"Betrayal" is the one word
That the producer will use
To describe this drama

Then

In the next half of the day
Photography for Smart and Q-Pot


It's been a while since I got all dressed up
The atmosphere is unlike of that in the drama
Experienced them both in one day

Well then

This has been Narimiya.

~



[Narimiya Blog Archive]

Labels:




Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main