unleashthegeek


Sunday, August 23, 2009

Hiroki Narimiya Blog
Buying in Bulk


21 August 2009

There's no filming for today

I went to Costco


Things like laundry detergent and toilet paper

Well, general items like that

It's quite troublesome
so I buy them all in bulk


The white T-shirt I'm always wearing
Actually I usually buy them here [laugh]

Then after having a hot dog
I went home

Today the 'Drop' DVD goes on sale

Bonus footage is included,
please watch it if you're interested

Well then,

This has been Narimiya.

Shop at AmazonJP
DROP Special Edition DVD
DROP Standard Edition DVD





Labels:




On Sunday, August 23, 2009 6:26:00 AM, Anonymous vtsoccagrl wrote...

He's so cute XD

 

On Sunday, August 23, 2009 1:26:00 PM, Blogger grumpy wrote...

Yup definitely very cute :)

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main