unleashthegeek


Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Mizobata Junpei Blog
Handshake Event


14 August 2009



Good evening!!

Sorry for not updating the blog yesterday ↓

Under the NEWS section, it has been decided that there will be a handshake event on 20th September to commemorate my first trading card sale (*^o^*)

I'll shake hands with everyone personally, and with all my heart.
So please, I'd like all of you to be there (>_<)

I'll be waiting ( ̄∀ ̄)

I'm done with interview for JUNON, now I'm off to filming for Buzzer Beat!!




Labels:




On Wednesday, August 19, 2009 4:44:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

your new layout!
got junpei!~<3

the handshake ceremony again ...

 

On Thursday, August 20, 2009 9:32:00 PM, Anonymous grumpy wrote...

the fans going to the handshake event should plan to revolt - "open up your blog junpei!!"

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main