unleashthegeek


Saturday, May 09, 2009

Mizobata Junpei
FRIDAY







So here's the breakdown.


Comment from Junpei. "That evening was the first time I met Satoumi-san. As pointed out by Friday-san, I went to her house. I am conscious of the fact that Satoumi-san is a beautiful lady of the opposite sex. I will reflect on this incident deeply."

~

Satoumi looks a little old for him, but cute.



The other one, Reina, pulling him around in the pictures, YABAI!


Labels: , ,




On Saturday, May 09, 2009 12:43:00 PM, Anonymous grumpy wrote...

Did u have to put that toxic fugshot of reina?!

I think he was implying in his comments that reina isn't a beautiful lady, and might be of the same sex? lol

Oh that pure innocent cutesy image of Junpei is forever gone~~

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main