unleashthegeek


Friday, May 15, 2009

Mizobata Junpei
Blog


10 May 2009
To Everyone

I have read all the comments.

I paid special attention to the severe comments, and take them sincerely.

I'm in a position where I should be repaying the fans' kindness and support for me, but my careless behaviour, as was reported, has instead caused concern. Upon reflecting on the matter, once again, I am truly sorry.

It's been 2 years since I've arrived in Tokyo, and I have been blessed with work. I might have lost sight of what is most important.

There were times when thoughts like "I don't seem to be myself" or "I didn't use to be this way" crept in. I disregarded the advice and attention from my family and the people surrounding me. I gave in to temptation at the expense of my job.

Because of my folly, such events have arisen, and it is now that I fully realize that I had forgotten what is most important to me.

For the warm-hearted fans who might be hurt, the trouble that I have caused to my family and staff and betraying the trust that you have put in me, I am deeply sorry.

I am really grateful for the work that I have right now.

I have reflected on my self-conceit and lack of vigilance, and recalled back the feelings that I had during the time of my debut. I'm taking this experience as an opportunity for self-renewal, and to persevere in my daily work.

To the fans who were worried about me, thank you.

Blog updates will be as usual from tomorrow onwards, I hope you'll come by again o(^-^)o

I'll work hard filming BOSS tomorrow!!




Next time just be more discreet Junpei.
We don't want to know who you spend your wild nights with ><

Labels:




Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main