unleashthegeek


Sunday, March 08, 2009

Mei-chan no Shitsuji
Jutta Yuki Blog


7 March 2009
Clear Weather~ [15:44]


Because of the fine weather, my shadow can be seen clearly. Feels good ~♪

My own shadow

Long legs Σ(゜ロ゜ノ)ノ [laugh]


In-between Work [18:37]


Eating pasta. Manager-san and me ♪


I like it very much! [21:45]


Today has been a warm day~

The wind was a bit strong, but the weather was fine~

I really like this type of weather!

☆Question-Answer☆
~ What's your favourite season?
◎ Summer!
I really love it!!
There's something special about every season, but summer is number 1 for me ♪

End of replies ~♪

Which season do you like (゜▽゜)/?

Spring?

Summer?

Autumn?

Winter?

A popular season that people look forward to ~♪

For today too, much appreciated & thank you ☆



I don't like warm weather... it makes me grumpy.
So I'm grumpy most of the time, lol.

Labels: , ,




On Sunday, March 08, 2009 8:39:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

LOL you're grumpy all the time XDD

My fave season is summer XD Because it's lively I mean the people and the nature ^^
Winter is pretty cool as well
When you live in Canada...you gotta love snow XD

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main