unleashthegeek


Monday, January 19, 2009

Narimiya Hiroki
Blog


15 January 2009
2nd-kun

Hello hello.

Yesterday I was dozing off as I wrote this post.

So I'm updating it now.

The first samples of shoes and jersey in collabaration with Hummel
were completed yesterday.

Meeting!


It's a good feeling ♪

The rainbow jersey too,
I'd like to bring it home as it is, it's very near to being an end-product.


After the meeting,
I went to buy a backpack
to prepare for Hong Kong.

Backpack, was stolen in Brazil.

No matter what, I want the same one.

Along the Hanzo Line →→→ there wasn't any

Looked for it at Loft →→→ not there!!

Wandered around in Harajuku →→→ none

It seems like one with the pattern that I wanted was nowhere to be found.

Then in a shop along gregory street →→→ I found it!!

Yoshi yoshi.

I got Knapsack-kun the 2nd.


On my way back, I dropped by CHANEL.

Every season, they have a new design for towels.

I bought it on impulse.

I also bought the pendants.


While I was shopping, a cute salesgirl approached me.

"Do you remember me?"

Eh!?

She was my classmate in junior high school.

Whoa!!

She's now a beautiful lady.

We talked about the old times for a while.

The memories of junior high school were a little embarrassing.

That kind of feeling.

I'm off to Hong Kong now!

This has been Narimiya.




It's either Chanel towel, or blanket. I didn't even know they sold things other than clothes and bags!

Labels:




Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main