unleashthegeek


Thursday, December 11, 2008

Akai Ito
Episode One Softsubs



MF here (revised version!).
It's .ass format, font set is Arial.

It's grumpy's first time timing a drama, and unleashthegeek's first time translating one, so don't be too harsh ok?




Corrections - 13th December
Shoot ! I can't believe why I didn't just Google it earlier. I made a big mistake about the Leap Day the teacher was talking about in science class. The correct line should be,"This is the only day that a woman is allowed to propose to a man."
ヽ(_ _) Gomen !

~unleash





Labels: , ,




On Friday, December 12, 2008 1:44:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

thank you so much. but which raw did you time the sub with?

 

On Friday, December 12, 2008 2:34:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

the raw from d-addicts (37:09, 382mb)
u're welcome :)

do tell us if the subs are passable or not ok? Geek was saying that we should name ourselves SubStandard Subs lol~

 

On Friday, December 12, 2008 9:21:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Congratulations! I'm really tempted to watch this just to support you guys!

 

On Friday, December 12, 2008 12:31:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Congrats Geek & Grumpy!! your first ever drama-subbing project..teeheehee..

So happy for u guys!!I'll definitely watch this and let you know what I think!!

 

On Friday, December 12, 2008 5:32:00 PM, Blogger unleashthegeek wrote...

Thanks guys p( ^ 0 ^ )q

Frankly, I've not levelled up enough for this. Initially I took it because that Baka Hito Grumpy was moaning on about no subbing group taking it
|(-_-)|

Now that Timeless is picking it up, we still plan to continue but I'll definitely check out their releases to gauge how much I got the translations right.

 

On Saturday, December 13, 2008 4:55:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Thank you so much! I'm very excited to watch this with subs.

Is it okay is I post this at a livejournal community (ourhour)? With credit and a link back, of course. If it's not permitted, please let me know and I'll delete it off.

Thanks again! And looking forward to your future releases.

 

On Saturday, December 13, 2008 10:12:00 AM, Blogger zey wrote...

Thanks for subbing Akai Ito. There's japanese closed caption of this show on http://jdrama.cc/ in case you don't know yet

 

On Saturday, December 13, 2008 6:18:00 PM, Blogger unleashthegeek wrote...

bittersweet-bun,
Thanks for trying it out ! I'm actually quite nervous about this being released 'into the wild '.
(-_-;)  

Feel free to post the subs. Suggestions for corrections and improvements are greatly welcomed (i_i)ヽ

zey,
Thanks for the link !

 

On Saturday, December 13, 2008 10:26:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

u guys wouldn't believe how distraught unleashthegeek was when she found out she made that one-liner mistake! lol...
there i've already uploaded the revised version nah Geek? calm down~

 

On Saturday, December 13, 2008 10:26:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

OMG Thank you thank you! <33333333333

 

On Saturday, December 13, 2008 11:10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

You guys are awesome!!! I thought nobody would sub it so I was sad at first but now you just made my day. Thank you so much for the hard work.

 

On Sunday, December 14, 2008 5:00:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Thanks for subbing this! It's really great. Thank you very much for your hard work!

 

On Sunday, December 14, 2008 2:24:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Thank you for subbing this, really appreciate this. :)

 

On Sunday, December 14, 2008 3:10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

OMG OMG OMG! YOU MADE MY DAY! THANK YOOOOOOOOU! <33333333333

Does this mean ur continuing the drama? woooooo

 

On Wednesday, December 17, 2008 4:56:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Thank you so much for subbing it. I really liked the first episode.

 

On Wednesday, December 24, 2008 10:57:00 AM, Blogger YunKie wrote...

thanks 4 ur hard work & Merry Christmas. I love ur sub, dont worry about the small mistake, it's very nice of u to share that with everybody.

 

On Tuesday, December 30, 2008 5:37:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Thank you very much for the subtitles of this beautiful drama.

A greeting from this side of the pc

 

On Sunday, January 04, 2009 9:32:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Hi you,
Thanks for your hard work in subbing this.
I want to use your softsub and translate it into another language. Can I ask for your permission?

 

On Monday, January 05, 2009 10:34:00 AM, Blogger grumpy wrote...

Hi heroprincess,

Can you mail me at thegrumpygeek[at]gmail.com? I'll quote you a price... Kidding~~ I just need your email add :)

 

On Monday, January 05, 2009 12:55:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Can anyone else not download the subs?

Mmm.

 

On Monday, January 05, 2009 1:57:00 PM, Blogger grumpy wrote...

KJ, I just checked the link. It's working.

Anyone else having trouble?

 

On Monday, February 07, 2011 12:21:00 PM, Anonymous Jinx wrote...

I'm having trouble~

It says it's the file is no longer available. :(

 

On Wednesday, February 09, 2011 10:14:00 PM, Anonymous grumpy wrote...

Hi Jinx,
Go to Episode 11. Download the complete Akai Ito subs 01 - 11, that zipped folder is still up.

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main