unleashthegeek


Sunday, November 30, 2008

Inoue Mao Staff Diary
29th November 2008



First time hearing of it
29th November 2008 23:22

Today was media coverage day for Anmitsu Hime 2.

A certain magazine had us write our aspirations for next year on pieces of coloured paper.

While writing, she added in some illustrations skillfully, so we said, "You're good ne."
"Because I was in the art club ne," she replied.
"Eeh~ so that's why !!" we said, the first time hearing of this.

姫&甘栗
我滅猪生 &姫&金つばのリュウ


~

The caption for the first photo is Hime & Amaguri, Princess and her pageboy in the drama. The second one are names of characters in the show, so I'm not sure how to read them. The first one is some villain's underling and the other one an enigmatic playboy.. I think, if I read the J Wiki right :|

初耳
2008年11月29日 23:22

今日は、あんみつ姫2の取材日。

ある雑誌の企画で来年の野望を色紙へ書く事に。
得意のイラストをいれながら器用に書くので、「うまいねぇ」と言うと
「美術部でしたからね」の返事。
「え~そうだったの!!」と初めて知った私達でした。

Labels:




On Monday, December 01, 2008 4:39:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Thank you as always :) It's too bad no one had translated the character names in the d-addicts wiki... or maybe they just weren't listed on the main website.

 

On Monday, December 01, 2008 8:24:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

maybe the enigmatic playboy looks a bit like Gackt?XD

 

On Wednesday, December 03, 2008 7:07:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

The guy on mao's right - second pic, if I remember correctly the character is named: Touyama Ryusuke or Kintsubano Ryu, and I won't say what his role is cause it's a spoiler ne XD.
Omg! I used that kind of heater (in the first pic) when I lived in chile, and I also used to sit like that in front of it... makes me feel closer to mao-chan for some reason.
Thanks for translating once again!!! *hug*

 

On Wednesday, December 03, 2008 2:52:00 PM, Blogger unleashthegeek wrote...

I envy people who get a chance to huddle around a heater or kotatsu. It's too damn hot here..

~\(_ _;)/

And he does look a little like Gackt eh.

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main