unleashthegeek


Sunday, October 05, 2008

Horikita Maki
Shonen Magazine No.44





Wake up, brush your teeth and make some breakfast with Maki (^-^ )
2 more in full post.


All scans from 2ch. I hope Maki retains her apple cheeks even after 'adulthood'! Happy 20th !

Labels:




On Sunday, October 05, 2008 6:56:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

that's right geek. I hope she doesn't lose it too.I like her this way^^

Anyway..love the banner.hahahaha..poor Kitagawa Yujin but it is a funny pairing though, I wonder what came over the producer's minds

 

On Tuesday, October 07, 2008 1:43:00 AM, Blogger unleashthegeek wrote...

yeah Jen, I pestered & poked Grumpy into it. tsk~ she can't see their simmering chemistry under all the surface formalities. Yamapi had just been waiting for Maki to get legal all this time and he's gonna make his move soon haha ~yume yume~

 

On Tuesday, October 07, 2008 7:54:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

pleaseee..I do hope he makes his move!!! and soon!hahahah

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main