unleashthegeek


Saturday, September 27, 2008

Ikigami opens in theatres





Director Takimoto's advice to new Prime Minister Aso... the movie Ikigami

Ikigami opens in theatres on the 27th of September and the cast was present at TOHO Cinema Roppongi Hills for the stage greetings.

In this manga turned movie, an ikigami is delivered to selected people to inform them that they have only 24 hours left to live. Matsuda Shota (23) plays the role of Fujimoto. "During filming, I was in Fujimoto's state of mind, always uneasy, so much so that even in my own time I was emotionally affected. I couldn't tell which was good or bad. Personally, I feel that everyone should be allowed to live their own lives the way they wish, without being made to feel shamed. I'm not a politician but I want to convey this as much as I can in my capacity as an actor," he said, sending his message out passionately.

Director Takimoto said," There are many irresponsible politicians but the new Prime Minister has confessed that he likes manga so I hope he watches this movie and steers us in the right direction. I don't know how long he'll stay though..."



Article
http://hochi.yomiuri.co.jp/entertainment/news/20080927-OHT1T00186.htm

Photos
http://www.cinemacafe.net/news/cgi/report/2008/09/4737/
http://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/cinema/news/f-et-tp1-20080927-413222.html


瀧本監督が麻生新総理にアドバイス…映画「イキガミ」

映画「イキガミ」(瀧本智行監督)が27日、封切られ、東京・TOHOシネマズ六本木ヒルズで舞台あいさつが行われた。

 人気漫画の映画化で、「残りの人生がわずか24時間」と宣告するイキガミ配達人・藤本役を演じた松田翔太(23)は「(撮影では)藤本の不安定な思いなどで、プライベートでも藤本のように、精神的につらかった」と告白。「何が良くて何が悪いなんか決まっていない。個性を主張して一人一人が自分なりの生き方を恥じないで欲しい。自分は政治家ではないが一人の俳優として力一杯伝えることができる」と熱いメッセージを送った。

 瀧本監督は「いい加減な政治家が多いが、新総理は漫画好きだと公言している。この映画を見て舵取りを間違えないで欲しい。いつ止めるか分かりませんが…」と話した。

Labels:




On Sunday, September 28, 2008 8:06:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

O.o the movie looks interesting.but is Shota becoming a politician in here? anyway, I'm always up for anything on Shota ^^

 

On Friday, October 03, 2008 12:28:00 AM, Blogger unleashthegeek wrote...

I wonder if this will be shown in theaters here. Maybe we should bug Cathay again !

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main