unleashthegeek


Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hana Kimi SP
Myojo August 2008









Grumpy
\(^8^)/ \(^8^)/

Labels:




On Thursday, July 24, 2008 8:07:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

ahh..I have this one and I've read it. But I wonder why they still haven't announce the date yet. Any idea when?I thought it was suppose to be around this summer but there's still no word and I can't wait for it..

Oh yea, Grumpy, Ryo's gonna be starring in new drama with Nino of Arashi and Toda Erika.It's gonna be awesome they're playing siblings full of revenge XD

 

On Thursday, July 24, 2008 8:26:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Yeah I read about that too. Another Ryo drama, awesome! I'm not really a fan of Erika though. This show reminds me of Kurosagi plot~

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main