unleashthegeek


Sunday, July 20, 2008

Hana Yori Dango Final
TBS TV

Photobucket


Pillars adorned with HYD & larger than life posters in the lobby!


Photobucket


Rookies and Maou displays at TBS, Rookies poster at the Akasaka Station and Koizora promotion at a nearby store.

Grumpy
\(^8^)/ \(^8^)/

Labels: ,




On Sunday, July 20, 2008 8:20:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

*jumping in joy* wahh!! Rookies stuff was on display?! I love Rookies..somehow I got hooked on it ever since I first watched it.

I hope Koizora the series is as good as the movie though cos Miura Haruma did a great job*drool*

Thanx for the pics again guys!!

 

On Tuesday, July 22, 2008 1:06:00 AM, Blogger grumpy wrote...

Welcome Jen~

Just the Rookies uniform, and nothing much of their merchandise either! I guess everything had to make way for HYD hehe~

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main