unleashthegeek


Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hana Yori Dango Final
HYD Merchandise from TBS Store & Loft



Photobucket


Photobucket


Grumpy
\(^8^)/ \(^8^)/

Labels: ,




On Tuesday, July 22, 2008 6:39:00 AM, Blogger Jordina Buhay wrote...

wow. you guys went all out. I got the gold cell phone charm and car charm but couldn't find the uniform charm!

I love reading your blog and would love to know your guys's thought on the film. I loved it all except for one big thing.

 

On Tuesday, July 22, 2008 7:21:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

uwahh!! kawaii!! especially the lil piggy!!hahaaha..and I'm getting the notebook so I'm feeling much better now that I didn't get to go there to watch it.

I like all of the stuff u guys bought

 

On Tuesday, July 22, 2008 2:37:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Hi Jody! When we went to the TBS Store, they had ran out of the uniform charm. We got them from Loft@Shibuya instead. As for the movie... I can't bear to dislike any of it! Heh it's HYD after all :)

Jen: Yeah I love that piggy!! The black buta known as Boo Bo~

 

On Tuesday, July 22, 2008 7:56:00 PM, Blogger Jordina Buhay wrote...

all i gotta say is Onee-san.

 

On Thursday, July 24, 2008 2:05:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Ah ok i agree with that... The missing nee-san was a downer

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main