unleashthegeek


Saturday, May 17, 2008

NKOTB & NEWS
SUMMERTIME



Everyone has probably memorized the one from NEWS, but I think the one from NKOTB is pretty catchy too ♥ First performance in 14 years yesterday, omedetou !
これは最高の誕生日プレゼントです o(゜ー゜)b





Full post with vids of them performing Tonight, The Right Stuff and Step By Step on the Today show yesterday.

Tonight


Right Stuff & Step By Step

Labels: ,




On Saturday, May 17, 2008 8:27:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

step by step oooh babyyyy!!!

so which concert would u go to? nkotb or NEWS?

 

On Sunday, May 18, 2008 7:30:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

oh, boy... I liked nkotb's summertime ... I can't believe this, I still like them... (my first boyband after all) LOL! But I'm still ashamed to acknowledge it... ROTFL.
There's no comparison for me though, they are way better musically speaking than news... or arashi (my other fav. boyband).
If I had to pay... I'd go to a NIN concert though, LOL!

 

On Sunday, May 18, 2008 6:02:00 PM, Blogger unleashthegeek wrote...

grumpy, ?(゜_。)?
Both ! but I'd say NKOTB first since they're hatsukoi~ and NEWS would probably still be performing 10 years from now hehe


princess_jime !

( 。・_・。)人(。・_・。 )

I didn't think anyone who actually visits here would even know who the heck NKOTB are *lol* Take pride in hangin tough rabu~ I have the mp3 if you want it. Much clearer without the shrieks ;D

 

On Monday, May 19, 2008 1:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

LOL! yeah... my musical tastes vary a lot, it has freaked people out in the past that I can go from boyband rabu rabu to heavy metal in a heartbeat.
Thanks for the mp3 offer! I actually dl-ed it from limewire... hehehe.

*singing: please don't go giiiiiirl...*

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main