unleashthegeek


Friday, May 09, 2008

Aura #070508



Photobucket

7th May 2008
Wisdom Tooth
Today too thanks for everything !! I made my passport today and then went to extract my wisdom tooth !! About the wisdom tooth... it's already the second time... I was prepared for it but... it was painful ↓↓ I was wondering if I would cry (*laugh*) But it was the dentist of my younger brother's friend so... even if I wanted to cry, I endured it (*laugh*) But I'm happy now !! Thank goodness !!

Today's the last day of Gokigenyou, ne !! Thanks for your impressions !! Really made me happy !!

~

Gokigenyou → http://www.fujitv.co.jp/b_hp/gokigen/

Is that Yusuke ? The wisdom tooth really wrecked havoc on his hair.

2008/05/07
親知らず
今日も1日お疲れ様でしたぁ!!今日はパスポートを作りにいったのと、親知らずを抜きに行きました!!親知らずに関しては…二回目という事もあって…覚悟はしていたんですが…痛かった↓↓泣くかと思った(笑)でも、弟の友達の歯医者さんだったので…泣くわけにもいかずに耐えてました(笑)でも、スッキリしました!!良かったです!!
今日はごきげんようの最終日でしたね!!ご感想ありがとうございます!!嬉しいかぎりですっ!!

Labels:




On Friday, May 09, 2008 7:31:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

That was some crappy dentist he went to, cause it's not supposed to hurt (at least not that much). LOL!

 

On Friday, May 09, 2008 8:59:00 AM, Blogger saffron wrote...

he is all kinds of ridiculous adorable. I just want to ruffle his hair and buy him an ice cream cone.

^__^

 

On Friday, May 09, 2008 1:02:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

yusuke is just kawaii to me..he always take cute pics!! omg...*drool*

even with the wisdom tooth agony he still looks cute..

 

On Sunday, May 11, 2008 12:13:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

That's the day I got my braces on! ;o; Looks like we were both experiencing mouth pain on that day ;~;

 

On Sunday, May 11, 2008 1:50:00 AM, Blogger unleashthegeek wrote...

Yeah, he does this hurt puppy thing really well eh. Makes you wanna coo and give him a pat.

His jaws actually erm, look a little horsey so he probably had to get both out so there's enough space for the rest of em teeth.

Jill, that's a painful connection ~hehe

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main