unleashthegeek


Thursday, April 03, 2008

Hana Kimi SP
Bits and pieces of news





Dorm 1 Takahashi Mitsuomi/Daikokucho Mitsuomi mentioned in his blog (2nd April) that he, Oguri Shun, Ikuta Toma and Kyo Nobuo (Masao) have been playing Monster Hunter co-op on the PSP. They go out hunting as a four-man party and although they've just started, they managed to bring down a boss in a close fight.

Just typing that makes my blood go whoosh whoosh. I've been trading my PS2 gaming time with all this Japanese studying. Recently I thought I could do both and bought the Japan version of Dragon Quest VII at a bargain bin sale. I'd spent more than 200 hours on the English one so I thought I'd study by reading the text and playing a leisurely game but muri daa. I just can't play a game casually. Anyways, back to topic.

Extras Report (1st April filming) on 2ch:-

Someone also mentioned that the ventilation at the pool during the pool scene was bad, so everyone was a little cranky. Think that's what Yusuke was talking about then, the pool scene, not the one in Handsome Suit.

Labels: , ,




Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main