unleashthegeek


Monday, April 21, 2008

Choose your poison




Maki is contributing a T-shirt for an auction. All proceeds go to the children's fund at UNICEF. Bidding ends on the 23rd.
See more here →
http://www.crownjewel.co.jp/auction_detail.command?AUCTION_ITEM_CD=074830#

In totally unbiased other news, just another night of boozing and taking a former flame home to sleep over, Abiru Yu.



See more -of her literally- here (Not safe for work, home or general viewing) →
http://image.blog.livedoor.jp/gamucm/imgs/7/d/7da58880.jpg

Labels: , ,




On Monday, April 21, 2008 5:03:00 AM, Blogger saffron wrote...

you are all kinds of hilarious, did you know that? I wish I could bid on that t-shirt, it looks cute. Alas, my knowledge of Japanese is next to nil, and I'm not sure a Japanese "medium" is the same as an American "medium."

Huh. Yuu's agency said they were like brother and sister.

You know, like Matsujun and Nana Eikura were brother and sister for that one movie.

 

On Monday, April 21, 2008 5:31:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

lol @ saffron: i doubt AY n former flame are on double-decker beds...

unleash, i'm surprised u actually spelled her name out, haha.

 

On Monday, April 21, 2008 3:17:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

my god..can't stand her!! (AY I mean..) I just think she's plain cheap! that's all and yea..I don't think they're on double decker beds either..lol..

 

On Tuesday, April 22, 2008 2:45:00 AM, Blogger unleashthegeek wrote...

Talking about double deckers, Matsujun was sleeping on one in that movie right. After he came down to kiss his sister goodnight and then never came back up, I don't think I watched much more. I think us with actual brothers find the imagery hard to take (>_<;)

Anyway, abstain, abhor, abolish !!

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main