unleashthegeek


Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Ikuta Toma is CM character for Final Fantasy XIV




It was revealed on the 14th that actor Ikuta Toma has been chosen as the CM character for the online game Final Fantasy XIV. FFXIV is the latest in the popular role-playing game series from Square Enix. Ikuta who started playing Final Fantasy in junior high commented,"I was very excited when I heard that I would appear in the CM." During the product presentation, Ikuta tried out the game on stage as well. "I feel like I'm playing a game at home when I'm in front of so many people," he said embarrassed. The CM goes on air on the 22nd.



Making




http://hochi.yomiuri.co.jp/entertainment/news/20100915-OHT1T00044.htm
Videos from AniKentaro

Labels: ,




On Sunday, September 19, 2010 1:34:00 AM, Anonymous kate wrote...

uwaaaaaaaa!!
kakkoii!!!!!!!!! <3<3

thanks so much, grumpy!! ~__~

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main