unleashthegeek


Saturday, September 25, 2010

Ema Fujisawa Blog
On Location for 'Juui Dolittle'


24th September 2010

I was on location for the filming of 'Juui Dolittle'.

Because filming takes place outdoors, the sense of it being a drama is quite ambiguous. The feeling is different from when we film in the studio...
Sometimes it seems like the world of drama or movies exist in the real world.
If you imagine characters from a certain drama / movie to be real it can be exciting right?

The characters from 'Juui Dolittle' are very likable☆
There are cute animals every week, I think you'll look forward to them!



I've yet to begin filming
Whatever encounters I will have, I'm anticipating and waiting for how the storyline will be like.

I'll update with reports as soon as I can♪
Look forward to 'Juui Dolittle' which starts airing 17th October on TBS♪

Labels: ,




On Sunday, September 26, 2010 8:14:00 AM, Anonymous april_0410 wrote...

Hi!

thank you for your translations! I love reading your blogs!

BTW, I am one of the mods of ouji_to_hime. You sent me a message in lj but I can't reply to your PM.

as response to your PM, please go to the user info of the comm. http://community.livejournal.com/ouji_to_hime/profile. Then click join community, which is located at the right corner of the page. I know how you love these dorks (jun and mao) I will accept your request.

Thank you and enjoy our videos. Spread the maotsujun love

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main