unleashthegeek


Monday, December 07, 2009

Celebrity Sightings
Volume 222



★ Inoue Mao & Matsumoto Jun & others
I saw Matsumoto Jun-kun, Ikuta Toma-kun and Inoue Mao-chan at Daikanyama!! It looked like they had been drinking and were in a party mood. The 3 of them had such an aura.
Female,28

★ Yamashita Tomohisa & Kitagawa Keiko @ a spa in Tokyo
Yamapi and Kitagawa Keiko-chan came to a spa my friend works in. Seemed they had a massage.
Female,23

★ Mizushima Hiro @ Ayaka's live
He must be so busy but he came to the live concert, I'm so touched by the married couple love!
Female,23

★ Taguchi Junnosuke & Komine Rena @ apartment in Komazawa
My friend does home deliveries for big-screen TVs and he said in one of the homes were Taguchi Junnosuke and Komine Rena. It seems like the house was really huge and they were getting along well, chatting together.
Male,24

★ Toda Erika @ a cafe in Hiratsuka
Toda Erika-san was shooting for Liar Game at a cafe nearby.
Male,13

★ Kamenashi Kazuya
Kamenashi Kazuya-kun stayed at an inn in Nasu. I heard from my mom who works as a waitress there.
Female,35

★ aiko
I saw aiko-san at Fukuoka airport. When I called out to her, she was friendly and shook my hand. What a wonderful person!
Female,33

★ Sasaki Nozomi @ entrance of Don Quijote Shibuya
I saw Sasaki Nozomi-chan in front of Donki in Shibuya! I could tell from the shape of her mouth!
Female,27

★ Aragaki Yui & Ikuta Toma @ movie location in uniforms
I saw Ikuta Toma and Aragaki Yui at Kushiro. Amazing aura.
Female,30

★ Tanaka Miho & Fujiwara Kazuhiro @ a theater in Tokyo
I saw Tanaka Miho-san and Fujiwara-san of License at a theatre. They went to watch 'This is it' and looked like they were getting along well.
Female,21

★ Nakamaru Yuichi @ Yokohama Arena
Nakamaru-kun from KAT-TUN came to Yamapi's concert. He was singing along happily. He looked so cool!
Female,30

★ Nakamura Shidou @ Namba Parks
My husband met Nakamura Shidou-san at Namba Parks. It looked like he was watching a movie with someone who looks like his manager. My husband was excited saying how tall and cool he looked *laugh*
Female,40

★ Matsumoto Jun @ entrance of TV station in Shibuya
I met Matsujun at Shibuya. When I called out, he said with a smile "Thanks for your support." He looked even cooler than on TV.
Female,12

Labels:




On Monday, December 07, 2009 3:45:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

what's happening between Matsumoto and Inoue...something is fishy...too many sightings.

 

On Monday, December 07, 2009 7:21:00 AM, Blogger Lora Quitane wrote...

*fangirl squeal* I love this post. Thanks for this geek. I hope to see more JunXMao sightings in the future. :D

 

On Monday, December 07, 2009 1:14:00 PM, Anonymous ayenoliveros wrote...

wow.. i wanna see matsujun and mao-chan together ^_^

 

On Monday, December 07, 2009 3:33:00 PM, Anonymous lalaland wrote...

omg mao and jun and then toma...is it too much to think theyre going to do a drama maybe for spring season? or theyre really just chillin'

keiko and yamapi? well hope this means nothing coz afterall theyre good friends who belong in pretty much the same clique. still a bit nerving.

gakky and toma! omg didnt they film in the US and Canada also?

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main