unleashthegeek


Thursday, June 19, 2008

o(^ー^)o



My pc got fixed, everything intact (thanks ♥m♥) then the blue screen of death appeared again. This time I somehow managed to get it working once more but I've got to say my hard disk is in its death throes. In the meantime I'm gonna be very gentle with it but it's pretty unstable so if nothing happens for awhile, you know what it means. No time for major fixes till I come back from my Tokyo trip (going in less than 10 days ~yatta~)

Anyway, being forced offline inevitably means that I go out and spend money. Couldn't resist buying a few magazines and grumpy scanned some for me. Ots !

~ ~
o o
   )
 \/



On Thursday, June 19, 2008 7:12:00 AM, Blogger atskv9 wrote...

So glad to hear you're back! Hope your computer can hold out! :D

*envious of you going to Tokyo*

 

On Thursday, June 19, 2008 8:37:00 AM, Blogger unleashthegeek wrote...

Thanks !

I'll take extra pics of Mao paraphernalia for you when I spot them there ;)

 

On Thursday, June 19, 2008 10:37:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

welcome back!! miracles happens ne? xD

 

On Thursday, June 19, 2008 8:34:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

yosh!! geek's back! yokatta!!

I can't wait for you to bring back pics from Tokyo..make sure you get nice pics to show off ya?..oh, and if you see Shun/Matsujun/Mao-chan/shota..make sure you get their pics as well*just in case you accidentaly bumped into them*...hahaaha..

yay!! at least one of us gets to watch HYDFinal on the day its released ne~

 

On Friday, June 20, 2008 1:30:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

yahHo!! 10 days!!!!!!

ok back to work! heh

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main