unleashthegeek


Monday, June 09, 2008

Hana Yori Dango Final
High-res magazine scans



I've added links to high-res scans for TVnavi July, Hanako West,Cinema Cinema no.13 and TV Guide 7th-13th June issue .

All the links lead to images hosted by original uploaders. Popcornfor2 forum has scans of quite a lot of HYDF stuff. Visit it here. It's in Thai, so I can't read any of it. I hear baidu is also a good place to find scans but I can't read Chinese either (-_-;)

Magazine List

Photobucket

Labels:




On Monday, June 09, 2008 8:52:00 PM, Blogger HM wrote...

Thanks for uploading the HQ scans and sharing the site.
I'll go check out baidu too

 

On Monday, June 09, 2008 11:44:00 PM, Blogger HM wrote...

Sharing these HQ scans with you~
Links are on my Livejournal

 

On Tuesday, June 10, 2008 10:01:00 PM, Blogger unleashthegeek wrote...

Thanks ! (^ー^)/

 

On Wednesday, June 11, 2008 8:32:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Wahh...so many scans of HYD!! Thanx a lot geek for the links!

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main