unleashthegeek


Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Classic Forever !



From Blogger to Wordpress and back. Isn't there an easy way to marry the simple control of html and the convenience of all those widgets ?

I was fiddling around with Blogger and I realized how lacking the Classic Template is but I'm loathe to upgrade because I've already customized this one to my liking. The problem is it's hard to locate older posts. First of all, clicking on a label will display only the latest 20 posts with no way to access the earlier ones. That's why my sidebar is growing longer and longer. In time, I'll get rid of the older stuff like Honey and Clover but I stored them in wordpress as archive anyway so they won't be lost inside here. Stuff like Hana Kimi and Hanadan are so precious to me I think I might leave them there a year, or two or a loooong time. Maybe I'll do the wordpress archive for them too eventually. I've done this for Yusuke and U-kun blogs from the beginning so I'll cut a few months off their entries from the sidebar too.

I'm trying out expandable posts because my own fingers are getting a workout from scrolling down the mouse (-_-; And then I realized it was impossible to place the Full Post » on top of the Label because the code for the Label isn't even in the template \(☆o◎)/ The Full Post will also appear on all the older posts when there's nothing more to read, so just ignore them. Anyway, I'll just give it a try and if it's more convenient I'll go with it.



On Tuesday, April 29, 2008 3:59:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

i say... get rid of hachikuro already!! n cucaracha-san. lol. ok not mr la bamba. n kyamapi. but not the gif heh.

 

On Tuesday, April 29, 2008 4:22:00 AM, Blogger unleashthegeek wrote...

Yeah, Hachikuro has its own archive, so not a problem. But Kyaamapi ?! (;o;) kyou wa ...

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main