unleashthegeek


Friday, March 28, 2008

Oguri Shun CM



Sony Ericsson AU

It repeats 3 times, like an Austin Powers tactic.


Ajinomoto

Raw egg + Ajinomoto = ?

Labels: ,




On Friday, March 28, 2008 2:01:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Shun's CM!! thanx for this dot-chan! really enjoyed it but I'm still wondering how he ate eggs with soyu sauce and rice uncooked?it'd be hard to swallow for me..lol

 

On Saturday, March 29, 2008 1:05:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Yeah, don't look umai at all....
"/(;-_-)

 

On Saturday, March 29, 2008 2:30:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

i want that phone!!

 

On Saturday, March 29, 2008 10:54:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

yeah..not umai at all..^^

anyways..yea, the phone loks hot. I'd love to own one but I just bought a phone so maybe next time when Shun promote a new phone I'll get one..lol

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main