unleashthegeek


Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Omasa Aya Blog
Drama Announcement


30th November 2009 12:00

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I have news for everyone today!

I will appear in the TBS drama series 'Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge' from January 15, 10pm onwards. Kamenashi Kazuya-san plays the lead role while I will be playing the role of Nakahara Sunako.

It's the first time that I'll be playing the role of a heroine. When I first heard about this, I was very happy, but extremely anxious as well.

But after meeting the producer, director, staff, and knowing that I always have support from my agency, my strength has been drawn out! I'm feeling positive and look forward to tackling this role.

I will do my best so that everyone can enjoy watching the series.
Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

She played a 'dark' role in Hachi One Diver... she was quite good there.
Not as impressive as Junpei of course (>8<)

Labels:




On Wednesday, December 02, 2009 12:42:00 PM, Blogger Dani wrote...

YAY!
I love this manga, can't wait for the drama.

Thank you!

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main