unleashthegeek


Sunday, March 15, 2009

Aura #150309
Atashinchi no Danshi



Photobucket

15th March 2009
Atashinchi no Danshi

Good evening!!
Today too thanks for everything!!

Everyone, actually it's been confirmed that I have a role in the Tuesday at 9 drama 'Atashinchi no Danshi' that begins in April!! My role is the 4th brother among the 6 brothers, as Okura Yuu (or Atsushi/Satoshi/Hiroshi)!! Today is the day the information ban is lifted, so I quickly updated to tell everyone!! Come April, I will show everyone a different side of Yamamoto Yusuke never seen before!!

Anyway, I'm doing my best for Rescue now!!

~

Alright, Yusuke in (≧ ≦)Ω
But there goes my dream of Yamapi being the 4th son, and having a serious Oedipus complex.... ヘ(´o`)ヘ

2009/03/15
アタシんちの男子

こんばんは!!
今日も1日お疲れ様でした!!

皆さん、実は4月スタートの火曜9時ドラマの『アタシんちの男子』に出演が決まりましたっ!!役は六人兄弟の4男の大蔵優ですっ!!今日、情報解禁の日なのでいち早く皆さんに伝えたくて更新しちゃいました!!4月からも今までと違った山本裕典を皆さんに見せていけたらと思っていますっ!!
とにかく今はレスキュー頑張ってやりきります!!

Labels: , ,




On Sunday, March 15, 2009 6:02:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

I'm spazzing and crying at the same time XD
I wanted pi to be the 4th and yu-kun to be the fifth.
At least the 4th son is an ikemen, right ? XD

 

On Wednesday, April 08, 2009 9:30:00 PM, Blogger Mandy wrote...

im glad yusuke is in it...if only yamapi was in it too...then there be more yamaki moments...oh well

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main