unleashthegeek


Sunday, December 28, 2008

Mizobata Junpei
Blog


15th December 2008
Katopan!


Good evening!!

The photography session for Akai Ito has just ended and I am now waiting for the live broadcast of Katopan in Fuji TV o(^-^)o

I'm feeling nervous as it is a live broadcast!! (laugh)

I had plenty of time before the broadcast, so I ventured to the first floor of Fuji TV. I was surprised!?!?(><;)

It was full of Akai Ito ↑ (laugh)
There was a poster, various merchandise and character profiles.

There was even a UFO Catcher for the bear o(^▽^)o

Yoshha! This gives me motivation for my appearance later ↑ (laugh)

With all that I have, I will do my best. Everyone, please watch the live broadcast (*^-^)b

----------------

16th December 2008
Wait for it ↑


Good evening!!

As stated under the NewS section, stage greetings for the movie Akai Ito will be done in Osaka and Nagoya as well ↑↑(^O^)

This is the the first time that I will be involved in events outside the Kanto area, and I am really looking forward to it (>_<)

I will do my best and be in high spirits as I meet the people of Osaka and Nagoya ↑ (laugh) (>_<)

Therefore, everyone must come ↑(=^▽^=)

This is the second photo that was taken yesterday at Fuji TV. It seems like I'm poking fun at myself ↑ (laugh)

Looks like it!!! (laugh)


(No reposting to crunchyroll please!)


Labels: ,




On Wednesday, December 31, 2008 2:33:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Geek..what's the bear in the UFO catcher called?so kawaiii!!!~

 

On Wednesday, December 31, 2008 3:50:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Hey Jen, long time no see !

That bear is the Akai Ito mascot, and you should be asking Grumpy since she translated this. (She signed off with the same kawaii bear) Yes, all for her love for (underaged!) Junpei. heh.

 

On Thursday, January 01, 2009 1:28:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Yeah Jen, good to see you back (^8^)/

I have no idea what it's called lol. The Akai Kuma?? I'd love to have it though!

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main