unleashthegeek


Monday, June 23, 2008

Hana Yori Dango Final
HYDF Diary




Information overload ! There's a new diary chronicling the making of the movie.

http://www4.hanadan-final.jp/diary/


Labels:




On Tuesday, June 24, 2008 11:28:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

yatta!! a the-making diary!! I love it!thanx for the info..oh yea, do you know where we can get some souvenir for Hanadan Final geek?anything,notebooks or whatever..

 

On Wednesday, June 25, 2008 12:44:00 AM, Blogger unleashthegeek wrote...

Don't know where to get any goodies around here. Maybe you oughta harass Kinokuniya ~heh

No promises, but I'll grab extras of stuff like purses, bookmarks or notebooks if I see them :D

 

On Wednesday, June 25, 2008 1:00:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

hontouni?! ureshii!! yea, I know no promises but thanx for trying all the same geek. It'll make me feel like I'm not missing much that way..

 

Post a Comment




Back to Main




-Current Japan Time-
Back to Main